Some Nice Collections of jokes



Teacher: Is Google a girl or a boy...?


Student: Google is a Girl.....because it won't let you complete the whole

sentence and start guessing, suggesting...*

and you ask only one question...but get hundreds of irrelevant answers

in seconds...


""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" 

A teacher fell asleep in class and a little naughty boy walked up to him,

Little boy : "teacher are you sleeping in class?"


Teacher : "No I am not sleeping in class."


Little boy : "What were you doing sir ?"

Teacher : " I was talking to God."

The next day the naughty boy fell asleep in class and the same teacher

walksup to him.

Teacher : "young man, you are sleeping in my class."


Little boy : "No not me sir, I am not sleeping."


Angry teacher: "What were you doing."


Little boy : "I was talking to God."


Angry teacher: "What did he say."


Little boy : "God said he never spoke to you yesterday."

Comments