Love Quote



♥ LOVE ♥

It makes me cry...makes me hate myself sometimes...

I may get away from other people to be with you, my love...

I spend sleepless nights...

I apologize even when I know...

I am right...

I give up my happiness to see you smile...

I have to face possessiveness of my lover...

I feel I need space in my life...

And someday I think like:

LOVE IS NOT A GOOD FEELING...!

" But then" ♥ LOVE ♥

Makes me smile when I am sad...

Makes me love life even more...

It makes me strong to face the world...

I smile just by remembering you...

I spend sleepless nights because I love to talk to you...

You make me feel so special...giving endless laughs...

So many talks...I love to replay your conversations...

The moment I am in your arms...

Nothing else in this world matters...

Those hugs and kisses are the best possessions of my life...

Yes...

LOVE IS THE WORLD'S BEST FEELING...♥

Comments